Forensic Assessment Services
Purpose: To apply the scientific principles and practices of neuropsychology to questions and issues relating to law and the legal system.
Areas of Concern
- Independent Neuropsychological/Psychological Evaluation (IPE or IME)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury / Tort Claims
- Social Security Disability
- Second Opinion Evaluations
- Return to Work Assessments
- Fitness for Duty:
- Capacity to Perform / Return to Employment
- Peer Review, Review of Another Professionals’ Work Product:
- Examine the validity, admissibility, and quality of prior evaluations
- Offer insights about the strengths and weaknesses of other experts’ reports
Quantitative evaluation through neuropsychological testing to asses concerns of memory, effort and motivation, attention, language, visual-spatial, memory and reasoning skills. A formal unbiased report is provided along with an interpretive session, when available; or a thorough unbiased review of previous neuropsychological testing.