Work Assessment Services
Purpose: To provide an accurate diagnosis for optimal career planning and to address the areas of concern that impede work performance.
- Independent Neuropsychological/Psychological Evaluation (IPE or IME)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Second Opinion Evaluations
- Return to Work Assessments
- Peer Review
- Fitness for Duty
- Capacity to Perform / Return to Employment
To provide efficient, psychometrically sound, assessment differentiating social and neuropsychological/psychological concerns and to determine the possibility of other factors that may be interfering with the patient’s return to work. To direct/implement practical solution focused interventions to promote occupational involvement.